Entries to be on paper plates in plastic bags - no cling film please
Click here for some hints and tips
61. Coffee and Walnut Filled Sandwich Cake, plain top
62. 6 Fruit Scones (ﬂuted cutter)
63. 6 Bread Rolls, to a recipe of your choice
64. 6 Suffolk Rusks
65. 6 squares of Lemon Drizzle Traybake (recipe below)
66. Tea Loaf (recipe of your choice) made in a 1lb cake tin
67. 6 Biscuits (all of the same variety)
68. Fruit Pie on a Plate (double crust)
69. 6 Shortbread Fingers
70. 6 Cheese Straws
Recipe: Lemon Drizzle Traybake
225g self-raising ﬂour
225g castor sugar
175 soft margarine
1½ tsp baking powder
Finely grated rind of 2 lemons
6 tblsp milk
175g granulated sugar
Juice of 2 lemons
Line a 12x9 inch tin and grease well.
Measure all ingredients into electric mixer or bowl and beat well until smooth.
Turn into prepared tin.
Bake in the oven preheated to 180 C/350 F/ Gas mark 4 for 30-35 mins.
Remove cake from the oven.
Mix together the topping ingredients and pour over the hot cake.
Leave to cool in the tin before cutting into 24 pieces