A class for those who grow for pleasure and who are new to showing.
Click here for some hints and tips
23. 3 Runner Beans
24. 3 Onions with tops trimmed and tied
25. 3 Beetroot (tops trimmed 75mm/3” approx)
26. 1 Lettuce (any type)
27. 1 Cabbage (pointed or round)
28. 3 Courgettes (50mm/6” approx)
29. 5 Tomatoes
30. Dish/Plate of 10 Soft Fruit (ie Blackberry, Raspberry, Gooseberry or Strawberry)
31. Dish/Plate 6 Strings of one type of the following, Black, Red, or White Currants
32. 3 Sticks Rhubarb with foliage trimmed to 75mm/3” approx.
33. Potato Challenge! Potatoes grown in a bag/bucket, seed potato supplied, click here for details