Please state age on entry form. MUST BE CHILD'S OWN WORK
Click here for some hints and tips on Cookery entries
Art and Craft:
105. A Photograph ‘A Countryside Scene’ (max size 180mm x 130mm mounted on max size 200mm x 150mm)
106. A Handmade Greetings Card
107. A Hand-drawn picture of Your Dream Car (A4)
108. A Decorated Stone
109. A Decorated Hardboiled Egg
110. An Item of Origami
111. 4 Plain Scones
112. 4 Cheese Mufﬁns
113. 1 Fruit Tea Loaf, recipe of your choice 1lb tin
114. 4 Jam Tarts
115. Potato Challenge! Potatoes grown in a bag/bucket, seed potato supplied, (click here for instructions)
116. A Vase of Home-Grown Garden Flowers
117. A Bowl of Floating Flower Heads
118. Grow a Mini Sunﬂower in a pot and bring it to the Show. seed potato supplied, (click here for instructions)
Recipe for Suffolk Apple Cake
8oz self-raising flour
8oz raisins and sultanas
1lb cooking apples (peeled cored and diced)
1 egg beaten with 2 tbsp of milk
Pinch of salt
3oz gran sugar
½ tsp cinnamon Sugar to sprinkle on the top
2lb loaf tin, lined
Method: Sieve flour and salt.
Rub in the marg, add the sugar and the spice.
Add apple cubes and the dried fruit. Mix the egg and milk and add.
Put into the tin, sprinkle the top with sugar.
Cook at 180 C for about 1 hour.