Please state age on entry form.
Click here for some hints and tips on Cookery entries
Art and Craft:
89. A Vegetable Monster
90. A Photograph ‘Shopping’ (max size 180mm x 130mm mounted on max size 200mm x 150mm)
91. A Papier Mache item
92. A Greetings Card (any medium including computer generated)
93. A Rocket made from Recyclable Materials (max size 500mm square)
94. A Decorated Stone
95. A Decorated Hardboiled Egg
96. Draw a Picture of a Sea Creature (A4)
97. 4 Fruit Scones, recipe of your choice
98. 4 Blueberry Muffins
99. 4 Jam Tarts
100. A Garden on a Plate
101. Chilli Challenge! Grow your own chilli plant (from seed supplied – see additional note) and bring it for judging on show day
102. A Vase of Garden Flowers
103. A Bowl of Floating Flower Heads
104. A Misshapen or Ugly Vegetable
Recipe for Chocolate Crunch
200g plain flour
200g granulated sugar
100g butter or margarine
50g cocoa powder
Method: Mix the dry ingredients together.
Melt the butter or marg and mix with the dry ingredients.
Press into a greased tin and bake at 180C or equivalent for 20 mins.
|2017||Sophie and Charlie Woolf|