Use the Comments form at the bottom of the Wildlife and Gardens page to post an observation. You will be required to type the 2 security words/numbers, this is a standard precaution to protect against certain types of malicious use.
So first, check that you can read the 2 security words. If they are not clear enough, just click the button with the 2 curly red arrows and the form will present you with 2 new words, maybe just as illegible, just keep clicking the button until you can read what you see.
Then proceed as follows:
- In the box labelled "Name", I would recommend just entering your first name or initials, to protect your identity from any malicious users
- Leave the box labelled "Email address" blank, for the same reason
- Type your observation in the box labelled "Comments"
- Finally type the 2 security words/numbers separated by a space, and click on the button labelled "Submit your comment"
- You should then see your observation added at the top of the list of Comments. If you don't like it for any reason and want it to be removed, please inform Steve Hicks